Sunday, July 12, 2009

Depression & Hateness

Ok... maybe it is me.. or not.. lately i been going all moody & not being for myself. Started when i cant manage to daicon for two days. All started when on 10/7/09, nite coming back from work, my mom tell me that i cannot go for daicon.. The reason?.. H1N1 already effected in CyberJaya.. haha!?.. i thought it was a joke, and a " alasan" thats for my mom not letting me go.. but to i see the truth, it also was in the newspaper, in Malay newspaper" Utusan" & English newspaper " The Star" at Friday news.. so at last, i no comment, argue a little with my mom. but conculsion i cant go, so i let it go for this event. For the first time i being so moody abt it.. never happen to me before
But theres one thing i cant forgive myself, is i already make my promise to my frens that i will go.. But since i already broke it. i'm really sori guys.. those suspose to follow me those two days.. i really want to say sori again.. Next time i wont let guys down anymore.. i promise this my self..

But until now there still more, is been long when i started to know the person.. I just cant take it anymore from last time until now already.. i dont want to mention or reveal the person name anymore.. The person should know better, for the info the person is a guy.... i would like to say " PLS... JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!!, i dont wantt to see u anymore!!.. u ruining my life!! I Just hate u! , just get the hell away from me, dont mess with me, dont let me come face to face to you and let just shoot all over again to you infront of everybody**!*&!*(&!*(&@!" i mean it..

No comments:

Post a Comment